Defective Martha Stewart Living Kitchen Cabinets through Home Depot
I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were
white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original doors that came with the cabinets were defective in that the blue protective plastic coating
got caught in the excess glue that seeped out when the edges were affixed to the door slabs. Also, the laminate on the inside of the doors was chipped.
After several calls and e-mails to Home Depot they came to my home with the Martha Stewart vendor rep and they both immediately agreed the doors were defective and needed to be
It is now October. I have received four shipments of new doors, each with similar problems. I have unpacked and spot cleaned all of them. I was assured that the MS manufacturer had been
instructed to apply the highest level of quality control (level 5) but that has only resulted in the utilization of additional packing material.
I have been trying to work with Home Depot but thought MSL should be aware of the problem. I can't be the only one experiencing the poor quality of your product.
Frankly, I can't comprehend why there would be different levels of quality control. I chose MS Living because I trusted that this was a quality brand. I am extremely disappointed
and hope that you can offer a solution.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Refund what I paid for the upper cabinets and installation, plus demo and cost of replacement and installation for acceptable replacements.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Martha Stewart Living Kitchen Cabinets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Im on a very limited income and it took me forever to save enough money for a good mattress (or so i thought)on February 15, 2016 i purchased a Restonic..."
- "So I have worked for the company for a few years now at a few different chains in a few different states. Each time transferring easily to my current postion..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "This trial period is a total rip off. Sure I was pass the fourteen days calling to cancel but as I tried to tell the woman on the phone I..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."