Defective Martha Stewart Living Kitchen Cabinets through Home Depot
I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were
white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original doors that came with the cabinets were defective in that the blue protective plastic coating
got caught in the excess glue that seeped out when the edges were affixed to the door slabs. Also, the laminate on the inside of the doors was chipped.
After several calls and e-mails to Home Depot they came to my home with the Martha Stewart vendor rep and they both immediately agreed the doors were defective and needed to be
It is now October. I have received four shipments of new doors, each with similar problems. I have unpacked and spot cleaned all of them. I was assured that the MS manufacturer had been
instructed to apply the highest level of quality control (level 5) but that has only resulted in the utilization of additional packing material.
I have been trying to work with Home Depot but thought MSL should be aware of the problem. I can't be the only one experiencing the poor quality of your product.
Frankly, I can't comprehend why there would be different levels of quality control. I chose MS Living because I trusted that this was a quality brand. I am extremely disappointed
and hope that you can offer a solution.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Refund what I paid for the upper cabinets and installation, plus demo and cost of replacement and installation for acceptable replacements.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Martha Stewart Living Kitchen Cabinets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."