I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were
white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original doors that came with the cabinets were defective in that the blue protective plastic coating
got caught in the excess glue that seeped out when the edges were affixed to the door slabs. Also, the laminate on the inside of the doors was chipped.
After several calls and e-mails to Home Depot they came to my home with the Martha Stewart vendor rep and they both immediately agreed the doors were defective and needed to be
It is now October. I have received four shipments of new doors, each with similar problems. I have unpacked and spot cleaned all of them. I was assured that the MS manufacturer had been
instructed to apply the highest level of quality control (level 5) but that has only resulted in the utilization of additional packing material.
I have been trying to work with Home Depot but thought MSL should be aware of the problem. I can't be the only one experiencing the poor quality of your product.
Frankly, I can't comprehend why there would be different levels of quality control. I chose MS Living because I trusted that this was a quality brand. I am extremely disappointed
and hope that you can offer a solution.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Preferred solution:
- Refund what I paid for the upper cabinets and installation, plus demo and cost of replacement and installation for acceptable replacements.
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Martha Stewart Living Kitchen Cabinets
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased an "Albany Furniture" leather living room set (modular sofa, loveseat and ottoman, 6 pieces total) in February of 2012 from Levin Furniture in Wexford, PA..."
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I first received an e-mail stating my business had been reviewed. It showed a mediocre rating by the CEO of MyLife, whom I have never met not had any..."
- "SHOCKING DISHONESTY AND FALSE CLAIMS. I was never able to speak to a person. They were supposed to e-mail me when my phone was received and to give me a..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "I purchased Conspiration Pilote Canvas sunglasses from Louis Vuitton store. After carefully wearing little more than 100 times center bar canvas leather broke and fell out. Went to..."
- "My family went to Little Caesars Pizza at 3907 E State Blvd, Fort Wayne, IN 46805 to order stuffed crust pepperoni pizza and 2 zesty cheese bread with dips...."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."